Friday, 10 May 2013

FUTURE OF BRITAIN

Hello! 

I'm Peter Dench, and delighted to announce my involvement in a collaborative project with Media Agency OMD and Reportage by Getty Images.

The FUTURE OF BRITAIN is here.

Over the next six months, I shall be traversing this great nation to build a comprehensive visual archive of how you live in modern Britain; where do you shop, holiday, who lives in your house, what concerns you most?

Don't ask me, that's why I'm doing it. If you have suggestions where I should go, what I should see, let me know. If you want me to photograph in your town, house, caravan, shop, factory etc NO PROBLEM.

For the next six months I am YOURS. USE me, excite me, BUT DON'T TOUCH ME!

The Future of Britain is in our hands, let's caress it.
 


2 comments:

  1. I really impressed after read this because of some quality work and informative thoughts. I have bookmark this page and after work I read interesting things to update myself and to refresh my mind. I just wanna say thanks for the writer and wish you all the best for coming.
    Cheap hajj Packages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I have to say thanks to you, I was wandering here and there in google, but being here is excellent destiny for me. I have bookmark this page and after work I read interesting things to update myself and to refresh my mind. I Would expect new posts from you.

    ReplyDelete