Thursday, 5 May 2011

Podcasts, News & Pics

Podcasts 9 & 10 have now been added the Professional Photographer Magazine website discussing, among other things; getting exhibited and the world of convergence. The 'Dench Diary' continues to be published monthly in the Mag where all my best jokes appear. Backdated DD's will appear on this blog when available online.


I have a shiny new commercial agent, the vibrant, spirited uber professional Abby Johnston.


Lens Culture posted a selection of images from my 'Drinking of England' project.


An edit from my observations at the Royal Wedding of Prince William & Catherine Middleton can be viewed on my main image site www.peterdench.com


Finally, for now, I have a dedicated portraits website, the imaginatively named domain www.peterdenchportraits.com

No comments:

Post a Comment